The Historic Town of Telluride, Colorado
Nestled in a box canyon at the base of Telluride Ski Mountain in the San Juan Mountains of Colorado is the carefully preserved town of Telluride. A National Historic Landmark District with charming Victorian architecture, Telluride is connected to the Mountain Village and the ski slopes by a gondola. The view is spectacular in every direction as 14,000 foot peaks rise in majestic splendor above you.
Telluride is easily accessible via American Airlines, Continental Airlines, Delta, United and more. View the 2013/2014 Winter Flight Schedule for more details to help plan your Telluride, Colorado retreat.
Telluride, offering a variety of après-ski dining, nightlife and shopping, is a perfect mix of small-town charm and worldly sophistication.
Winter in Telluride
When you think of Telluride, you think of skiing and snowboarding. Telluride Ski Resort, open since 1972, features some of the finest terrain in the country. During a ski-season that runs from late November to early April, snow enthusiasts will find plenty of dry, deep powder with an average of over 300 inches of snowfall annually.
- Back country skiing trips
- Heli-skiing, Heli-boarding
- Ski/snowboard lessons and clinics
- Cross country skiing at the Telluride Nordic Center
- Snowshoe tours
- Guided snowmobile tours
- Alaskan sled dog rides
- Dinner sleigh tours
- Après-ski dining at The Nook restaurant
- Indoor and outdoor ice skating
- Ice climbing in Ouray Ice Park
Summer in Telluride
When the snow melts, Telluride blooms! The beautiful valley and mountains turn into an ideal lodging destination for a Telluride, Colorado retreat, family reunion, group outing or wedding. The Hotel Telluride is a perfect place for your intimate gathering or small group. This Summer we have partnered with Boot Doctors for discounts on Summer Adventure activities and bike rentals. Get your discount by using HT10 under Promo Code.
- Fly fishing
- National Historic Landmark District tours
- Gondola ride to the Mountain Village
- Mountain biking
- Jeep or 4x4 tours
- 18-Hole Telluride Golf Course
- Kayaking on the San Miguel River
- Gliding, paragliding
- Art classes, drawing, ceramics and photography
- Telluride Repertory Theatre shows
- Nugget Theatre movies
- Enjoy our hotel Spa
- Summer festivals in Telluride
- Mesa Verde National Park
For reservations and information, call our Vacation Planners at 866-468-3501 or book online now.