The Hotel Telluride Vacation Packages & Hotel Deals
Begin your adventure in The Hotel Telluride’s ‘Wilson Suite’. Named after the peak you will find yourself atop the next day, a splendorous good night’s sleep is essential for the next two days’ adventure. The Hotel Telluride will send you on your way with two Coors to stash and carry along during your high altitude adventure.
Join the team at San Juan Outdoor School as they guide you through the Lizard Head wilderness skiing to a base camp area where the guides and camp staff will create a five star "camping experience". You will be surprisingly warm as you sleep in a handmade igloo, after dinning on a menu of you choosing with all the fixings with the highest quality ingredients. There is nothing like a gourmet meal cooked under the most spectacular star scape you will ever see. This experience is modeled in the fashion of luxury base camps in the Himalayans.
Wake up rested and warm to ski the biggest lines Telluride has to offer, with our professional ski guides there to focus on your safety. You will be supplied with all the top of the line ski equipment and avalanche safety gear including an avalanche air bag system. Your guides will become your photographers as you ‘Crack a Coors on Coors Mountain’ and at the same time achieve what few have experienced in the harshest conditions of the Colorado winter climate.
After your high altitude excursion, return to the comforts of The Hotel Telluride where you will receive a care package of bath salts designed to awaken the senses with refreshing bergamot, lemon, mandarin and lime whilst musky rose petals, spicy cardamom and juniper mix with musky precious woods to give a warming and uplifting in the Wilson Suite private Jacuzzi tub.
Also included in your stay is our 75-minute Rejuvenation Massage, customized to target the muscles that require the most attention after your strenuous ascent and designed to hydrate and replenish your skin after enduring the hard wintery conditions.
In a nutshell:
- 2 night stay in The Hotel Telluride 3rd Floor Suite (Wilson Suite)
- 2 cans of Coors for your epic ascent up Wilson Peak
- 1 night, 2 day excursion to ascend Wilson Peak, the same picturesque mountain on the Coors Can.
- Lunch & Dinner on Day 1, Breakfast & Lunch on Day 2 provided by San Juan Outdoor School.
- Overnight in a handmade igloo within a five star “base camp” provided by San Juan Outdoor School.
- 2 Private Guides up Wilson Peak the following day for a day of Big Mountain Skiing
- Bath Salt Package upon Return at The Hotel Telluride
- 2, 75- minute spa treatments at The Hotel Telluride
- Package is available by calling The Hotel Telluride directly at 866-468-3501
- Package is available January- March only
- Contingent on weather conditions
- Mountain ascent may vary due to snow pack and avalanche conditions
- Package is designed for experienced skiers only
- The Hotel Telluride assumes no liability for actions taken off property.
- Package does not include 12.4% tax & 6.9% resort fee
Package price for 2: $3,999