Furry Fans of The Hotel Telluride
Welcome to our Pet Blog
Here at The Hotel Telluride, some of our favorite guests are of the four-legged persuasion. So we have created a forum for our Furry Fans to post their reviews of our dog-friendly lodging, in their own words with some assistance from their pet-parent, of course. Please feel free to post a blog, a review, video or picture of your furry family member's best memories of The Hotel Telluride.
Samson’s dad is Joey, Housekeeping Director at The Hotel Telluride. Samson is an ex Eddie Bauer model… seriously! He loves coming to work with his dad and flirting with the girls that work behind the desk.
He’s a true Casanova!
Furry Friends Have Fun in Telluride
Fun is the name of the game when you are in Telluride. So nudge your humans and make sure they take you to the following Telluride hotspots!
• Directly behind Hotel Telluride is the High School Soccer Field, this is a great place to run around and have mom and dad toss you your ball.
• Meet other friendly local dogs and people socializing at the Gondola Plaza Station in town. In the summer this is a nice grassy area.
• The river trail is a great place to enjoy a stroll or a swim. You can follow it all the way to Bridal Vail Falls and the historic Idarado Mine.
• Town Park is a great place to run around as long as there is not a festival going on; you also have beaches along the river where other dog’s and their parent’s hang out for a swim or a stick toss.
• There are two fun trails directly from town: 1) On the sunny side (The Hotel Telluride side) the Judwiebe is 3 blocks away (3-mile loop) to enjoy hiking with your mom or dad with great Ariel views of Telluride. 2) On the slope side, Bear Creek Falls is a mellow incline (5 miles round trip) up to a gorgeous water fall that your mom and dad would love to take you to see!
Hope to see you soon this winter!