Your relaxation during your stay with us is inspired by the natural surroundings of the San Juan Mountains and the rustic elegance of The Hotel Telluride. By enjoying a spa treatment at The Hotel Telluride, you will enjoy an unsurpassed experience in an environment designed for relaxation, renewal, and rejuvenation.
Spa Treatments at The Hotel Telluride:
- 2 relaxing therapy rooms for services
- Signature treatments including massage & skin care
- Steam Shower
- A complete fitness center
- 2 outdoor hot tubs
- Private Yoga Studio
- Wellness Programs
View our complete Spa Brochure
To book your reservation, call (970) 369-1188 or Toll Free (866) 468-3501
Knowledge is Power - A Word from our Wellness Director
"I believe that massage therapy can be a powerful ally in your healthcare regimen emotionally & physically. Massage can serve as a breaker to our barriers of stress & pain. Considering massage a necessary piece of your health and wellness plan can have many benefits for your overall well being. Book a consultation with us to discuss which service would be most beneficial to enhance your own well-being."
Caycee Ames, Director of Spa & Wellness
The Benefits Of Massage
What exactly are the benefits of receiving massage or bodywork treatments?
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow-the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ-the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins-amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
A special offering of customized deep tissue, sports massage techniques, hot stones, muscle restorative herbal massage oil, all offered within one service. The Skier Satisfaction massage is the ultimate reward for those who have been hard at work on the slopes.
75 minutes $135
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I schedule my appointment?
All appointments can be scheduled through guest services at (970) 369-1188 or by contacting our Wellness Director, Caycee Ames at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When should I schedule my spa appointment?
The Hotel Telluride Spa has limited availability. Bookings in advance are the best way to ensure a spa service for you during your visit.
When do I arrive to my spa appointment?
Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment time. Late arrival will limit the time available for your treatment. All treatments will end on time so as to not delay the next guests.
What do I wear to my spa treatment?
Please wear comfortable clothing, so that you continue to feel relaxed when you are done with your service. The hotel offers the use of robes and slippers in your room.
Are gratuities included?
Gratuities are not included in the pricing of spa services. Gratuities are welcomed and at your discretion.
What if I need to cancel or reschedule?
Cancellations without a minimum of 4 hours will incur full treatment charge. Cancellations on packages require 24 hours notice or full treatment charge will be incurred.