The Hotel Telluride Blog
High 'er' Altitudes
Out of all of the mountains surrounding Telluride, Wilson Peak has taunts Telluride fans most. Whether it is because Wilson Peak is the center fold of Telluride's back drop or it is just it's emblem on the Coors calling our name in the local pubs, any one who has a special place in thier heart in Telluride has felt the ache to climb Wilson Peak. The 14er can easily be conquered in one day, especially since the USFS reopened the Rock of Ages Trail via Silver Pick Basin at the beginning of August. .
Gavin Anstey of 'TellurideNewb' shares his adventures and enthusiams of bagging Wilson Peak on the below video.
Our Guests Say the Nicest Things!
Guests of The Hotel Telluride say the nicest things about their stays with us. Here are just a few of the more recent comments...
- The rooms were extremely comfortable, immaculately cleaned, roomy & restful. Loved the Aveda products!
- The dog bed and feeding bowls, along with the freshly made dog biscuit had us and our puppies howling with joy.
- Your front desk personnel couldn't have been more accommodating and helpful.
- If 5 stars is the highest rating.....I would have to give Hotel Telluride 10 stars. We will return and we will certainly recommend it to friends and family.
- A heartfelt thank you to all for making us feel at home and making us want or need for nothing.
We thank all of our guests for their compliments. We strive to deliver an exceptional guest experience and appreciate their kinds words.