Winter & Skiing at The Hotel Telluride
When you think of Telluride, you think of skiing and snowboarding. Telluride Ski Resort, open since 1972, features some of the finest terrain in the country. During a ski-season that runs from late November to early April, snow enthusiasts will find plenty of dry, deep powder with an average of over 300 inches of snowfall annually.Our Telluride, CO ski hotel offers access to numerous indoor and outdoor winter activities to please thrill-seekers and travelers looking for a winter getaway.
- Back country skiing trips
- Heli-skiing, Heli-boarding
- Ski/snowboard lessons and clinics
- Cross country skiing at the Telluride Nordic Center
- Snowshoe tours
- Guided snowmobile tours
- Alaskan sled dog rides
- Dinner sleigh tours
- Après-ski dining at The Nook restaurant
- Indoor and outdoor ice skating
- Ice climbing in Ouray Ice Park
For hotel reservations and information, call our Vacation Planners at 866-468-3501 or book online now.