Winter in Telluride
When you think of Telluride, you think of skiing and snowboarding. Telluride Ski Resort, open since 1972, features some of the finest terrain in the country. During a ski-season that runs from late November to early April, snow enthusiasts will find plenty of dry, deep powder with an average of over 300 inches of snowfall annually.
- Back country skiing trips
- Heli-skiing, Heli-boarding
- Ski/snowboard lessons and clinics
- Cross country skiing at the Telluride Nordic Center
- Snowshoe tours
- Guided snowmobile tours
- Alaskan sled dog rides
- Dinner sleigh tours
- Après-ski dining at The Nook restaurant
- Indoor and outdoor ice skating
- Ice climbing in Ouray Ice Park
For reservations and information, call our Vacation Planners at 866-468-3501 or book online now.